venture capital lawyer
auckland or wellington
- work on New Zealand and international venture capital deals
- learn from industry leading lawyers
- quickly develop your own client base and deal flow
- help us disrupt the legal industry in NZ and Southeast Asia.
Two of our top venture capital lawyers have moved to our Singapore office. This means we have an opening for an intermediate level corporate or banking lawyer to work on our NZ venture capital deals and to support our Southeast Asia practice from NZ.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone at BigLaw who is ready to take their career in a new direction.
We will train you to become a world class venture capital lawyer. You will also quickly improve your skills as a corporate lawyer including working on tech company M&A transactions in New Zealand and internationally.
The role will suit a corporate or banking lawyer with:
- an impressive academic record
- 2-5 years’ experience as a high achiever in a leading corporate law firm
- an interest in technology and/or entrepreneurship
- a great personality.
Want to find out more? Check out the videos on the join us page of our website, where some of our lawyers describe how they came to be at Simmonds Stewart, what work they do, and what it’s like to be part of the Simmonds Stewart team. If you like what you see, apply online using the form on this page. We’d love to hear from you.
Applications close on 15 November 2017.